By joining QC, you become part of a professionally run organisation and receive:
1. National and State recognised Affiliation to Australian Canoeing Inc (AC) and
2. Insurance coverage;
o Public Liability for coaches and club officials against claims arising from a breach of their professional duty resulting from participation in the sport.
o Directors & Officers Liability Cover for Clubs Committees
o Personal Accident cover for members whilst participating in any endorsed / sanctioned QC events
3. Access to ÒMy ClubÓ On line National Membership Database
4. FREE National Website design, training, assistance and hosting Ð Yes FREE!
5. Personalised AC membership card with commercial Discounts.
6. FREE classified/for sale area
7. Representation at Australian Canoeing planning workshops and Annual General Meetings
8. Links to other relevant external organisations
9. Discounted prices at QC sanctioned courses & events.
10. Discounts at recognised Distributors eg: Rebel Sport
11. AC E-News for Current Issues / QC Paddlers / Club Email Updates and Newsletter
12. Access to Official Competitions.
13. Eligibility to represent at State, National & International events.
14. Promotion and distribution of your clubs information from requests and event publicity
15. Professional Staff and Committee Members to provide advice and support regarding:
o Club Development & Management
o Grant applications and Finance
o Procedures, Policy & Bylaws
o Risk Management
o Event Management
o Coaching Assistance
o Environment and Waterways Access
16. Access to Training & Development Opportunities;
o National Coaching Accreditation Scheme in all disciplines.
o Australian Canoeing Award Scheme
o State Development Squads (
o Workshops for officials & coaches in all disciplines
17. Other Membership Benefits established.